Real Estate Disputes
Real estate investments are a significant expense for many businesses, and they can be vital to an overall growth strategy. For this reason, disputes involving these transactions are often highly contentious, with substantial assets on the line.
At Gordee, Nowicki & Blakeney LLP, we have been helping business owners strategically manage disputes over commercial real estate since we began our careers. Our lawyers have more than 100 collective years of experience negotiating and litigating disputes involving:
- Joint real estate ventures and investment trusts
- Construction litigation
- Land use issues, including restrictive covenants and zoning restrictions
- Purchase or development of commercial properties
- Contract disputes
- Escrow and earnest money disputes
- Quiet title actions, including adverse possession disputes and boundary and access disputes
- Disclosure disputes
- Americans with Disabilities Act and related state discrimination claims
Efficiency And Focus
We understand that success is more than a favorable court verdict Success is defined by you and your business needs. Whether your goal is to manage your costs, secure a new property or set a favorable precedent for future matters, we have the skill and the courtroom experience to support you.
We formed Gordee, Nowicki & Blakeney LLP in order to provide the experience and resources of large-firm attorneys with the boutique service and focus of a smaller practice. This allows us to work fluidly and cost-effectively. Many of our clients are surprised to find such experienced counsel is within their budgets.
Contact Gordee, Nowicki & Blakeney LLP
Serving Orange County And Southern California
Please send us an email or call our Irvine, California, office at 949-567-9923 to learn more. We look forward to helping you and your business succeed.