Attorneys at Gordee, Nowicki & Blakeney LLP, have more than a century of collective experience litigating business disputes and a reputation for success.
We have represented businesses of all types — publicly held corporations, privately owned companies, partnerships and joint ventures — as well as individuals, including entrepreneurs, small business owners, corporate officers and directors, and senior executives.
Some of our areas of focus include:
- Real Estate Disputes — Our attorneys help clients meet the legal challenges that accompany buying, selling, owning and developing commercial property.
- Contracts — Contracts are the foundation upon which business is built, and it is essential to protect and enforce these agreements. We help parties with the negotiation and enforcement of contracts to enable them to reach their business goals.
- Intellectual Property — Our lawyers help business owners protect their brands and intellectual property interests through investigation, negotiation and, when necessary, litigation.
- Fraud Claims — Fraud allegations are extremely serious and need to be handled with care, whether you are being accused of fraud or pursuing a claim against someone else. We can help you understand your rights and manage these claims appropriately.
- Consumer Class-action Defense — We help businesses fight potentially damaging class-action suits, using a variety of tactics to resolve matters efficiently and effectively.
- Appeals — We have brought successful appeals in state and federal courts for a variety of different issues, bringing extensive experience and an in-depth knowledge of the courts.
- Trade Secrets — Our lawyers have successfully protected businesses—public and private, large and small—in trade secret and unfair competition disputes.
Please call 949-567-9923 to speak with an experienced attorney about your business dispute and begin taking steps to protect your interests.
Gordee, Nowicki & Blakeney’s LLP work does not end when the court dismisses an action or the jury returns its verdict. Our lawyers also excel at appellate advocacy. We have successfully handled many appeals in the state and federal appellat… Read More
We have extensive experience in defending consumer and advertising class actions. We have successfully resolved a number of cases brought by both class action counsel and lawyers pursuing claims as a “private attorney general”. We have represente… Read More
Most professionals abide by the principle that when they sign a legal contract, all parties governed by the contract will abide by its terms. When a competitor, colleague or other party fails to obey the terms set forth in a contract or legal agreeme… Read More
In order to run a business smoothly and profitably, business owners and executives have to be able to trust their employees, colleagues, vendors and peers. Fulfilling contracts and honoring one’s responsibilities is perhaps the most important p… Read More
Great businesses come from great ideas, and a business’s intellectual property is what makes it unique. As small business owners ourselves, we know firsthand how strongly business owners feel about protecting the ideas that have contributed to… Read More
Real estate investments are a significant expense for many businesses, and they can be vital to an overall growth strategy. For this reason, disputes involving these transactions are often highly contentious, with substantial assets on the line. At G… Read More
Our attorneys have experience in claims against public and private companies, accounting firms, officers and directors, brokerage houses, and investment advisors under federal and state securities laws. We have successfully defended shareholder fraud… Read More